среда, 23 февраля 2011 г.

J: First question I would like to ask is which Russian Brand is the best for the world?

V: It is difficult to say. My opinion is divided between alcohol products such as Russian Standard Vodka and Baltika Beer. But from my patriotic feelings I would like to promote the Russian car manufacturer Lada. Nevertheless, nowadays I consider it to be impossible for Lada to internationalize. With Alcoholic production it would be much easier for them to go global.

J: Now you choose one brand and explain me why you think this brand is the best for the world.

V: Let it be Baltika brewery. First of all beer is drunk all over the world. Secondly, this beer is rather cheep. I wouldn't say that this beer is extremely tasty, but it is worth the money paid for it. Moreover the Baltika brewery has a long history and is well established in Russia.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий